Listed here is a sample of publicly available documents and reports prepared by Dr. Zaretsky, or which he participated in preparing.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read these documents.
Please download the reader if you don't have it.
Download resume here. (pdf download)
Biographical Sketch of Henry W. Zaretsky, Ph.D.:
Download biographical sketch here. (pdf download)
Ninth Circuit: Orthopaedic Hospital v. Belshe:
This Ninth Circuit Court decision eventually resulted in a $350 million settlement for California hospitals, a 30% increase in annual Medi-Cal outpatient payments (worth approximately $100 million annually), and 3% annual increases for the subsequent three years. Dr. Zaretsky’s expert report was favorably cited by the Court, in contrast to the report prepared by the State’s expert.
- Ninth Circuit: Orthopaedic Hospital v. Belshe (pdf download)
Tenet Health Care
Department of Managed Health Care
- Analysis of the CalPERS/Blue Shield network (pdf download)
Santa Clara County and City of San Jose
- San Jose Medical Center Closure Impact Study (pdf download)
Santa Clara County
- Impact Analysis of Sale of Daughters of Charity Health System on Santa Clara County (pdf download)
Contra Costa County Health Services Department
- CCHSD Environmental And Organizational Assessment (pdf download)
Association of California Healthcare Districts
- California Health Care From Medicare to the Millennium (pdf download)
Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Options Report (pdf download)
- Alameda County Medical Center Options Tables (pdf download)
Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Regional Medical Center Issues (pdf download)
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
A Plan To Consolidate, Integrate And Expand DHS Health Delivery System Capabilities To Emphasize Ambulatory Care
- Part I: Ambulatory Care (pdf download)
- Part 2: Inpatient Care: Providing Overflow Capacity To The LAC USC Replacement Hospital (pdf download)
California Hospital Association, American Hospital Association, Association of American Medical Colleges, and Federation of American Hospitals
- Analysis of Inflation Factor Used in Setting Outlier Thresholds, FY 2003 062402
Back to top of list
Henry W. Zaretsky & Associates, Inc.